ShopCanarias, (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and recovery devices on users’ terminal equipment.
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to theUser’s computer/smartphone/tabletwhen accessing certain web pages and applications that allow to store preferences of the User’s navigation, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the settings of his browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed and used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the website more useful to him.
- Optimize user navigation by tracking the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the website.
The website uses the following:
- Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and localization of access to content.
|tk_lr||internal metrics of user activity to improve the user experience||1 year||shopcanarias.es|
|tk_or||internal metrics of user activity to improve the user experience||5 years||shopcanarias.es|
|_fbp||Facebook uses them to offer advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers||3 months|
|tk_r3d||internal metrics of user activity to improve the user experience||3 days||shopcanarias.es|
- Functional : Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as showing the weather forecast based on their location.
|wordpress_sec_||key to controlling a user’s access to WordPress||Session||WordPress|
|wp-wpml_current_language||returns the current language||24 hours||Wpml|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language_||for language settings||24 hours||Wpml|
|PHPSESSID||allows the web to save serialized state data||Session||shopcanarias.es|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||to keep cart data||48 hours||WooCommerce|
|webmailsession||for the proper administration of the page||Session||shopcanarias.es|
|wordpress_test_cookie||determines whether cookies can be stored, to be used by the cookie warning message||Session||WordPress|
|_wcml_dashboard_currency||stores the currency or currency selected by the user||24 hours||WooCommerce|
|Timezone||collects information about the user’s time and time zone of use||Session||shopcanarias.es|
|wordpress_logged_in_||saves authentication details||Session||WordPress|
|tinv_wishlistkey||Favorites information and content||1 month||IT Wishlist|
|eucookielaw||1 month and 13 days||shopcanarias.es|
|_lscache_vary||stores the user’s login status||48 hours||shopcanarias.es|
|tk_ai||Anonymous ID when the logged-in user is not connected to WordPress||Session||shopcanarias.es|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress uses it to customize the main interface view||1 year||WordPress|
to assess the efficiency of newsletters
|cookie_notice_accepted||if cookies have been accepted to stop displaying the notice for 1 month||1 month||shopcanarias.es|
|wordpress_sec_||key to user access to WordPress||Session||WordPress|
|wp-settings-1||WordPress uses it to customize the USER Interface||1 year||WordPress|
- Statistics/analytics : These cookies collect information regarding the use of the page such as permanence on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued by this type of cookies are:
- Allow anonymous identification of Browsing Users and therefore approximate posting of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited contents.
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
The analytical cookies used on the website are detailed below (example)
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google Analytics|
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this website may be disabled in the website settings. These settings can be found in the footer of the website. In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable the setting of cookies.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- From the tool menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Average (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose To use a custom setting of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection click the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
- In the settings menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser that you can access in the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this website may be disabled in the website settings.
These settings can be found in the footer of the website. In addition, as in computer browsers, mobile browsers allow you to make changes to privacy settings or options to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below are some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
This website does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted the installation of these.
We inform you that in the event that you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the settings, certain services may not be available without the use of these or you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of all that this website offers you.