Below you will see the necessary materials, steps to thread the beads in the thread, two tutorial videos, and the final result of a macrame bracelet handmade by ShopCanarias.es.
- Macrame yarn
- Fishing thread
- Tweezers to tighten the yarn
Steps to thread a bead into the thread
We show you below some photos as an example, for when the bead does not enter the thread directly, because of the thickest of the thread;
- Fold the fishing line in half
- Tuck the bead through the two ends of the fishing line
- Put the macrame thread with the bead inside, in the half that’s left over by bending the fishing thread
- Pull the two ends of the fishing thread, and in this way the bead is inserted into the macrame thread
Tutorial videos on how to make a handmade macrame bracelet
The first video shows how to make the first half of the bracelet. The other half is done exactly like the first half.
The second video teaches you how to add the fastener threads with beads, to wrap the bracelet to the wrist of the hand. It also shows how to top off the stoppers of the threads that are loose with a lighter.
Now you can see the final result in the following photos. Change the beads, change the color of the thread, and try different combinations. Use the power of your Imagination! 🤭
And if you don’t dare to do it on your own, then look at the bracelets that we have at your disposal in the following link. You can also order them customized;
Thank you very much for the visit, and see you soon!